We are a group of blooming creative thinkers that welcome challenge.
We build and evolve experiences under the umbrella of products that make up Yahoo. We’re always expanding the team with stand out talent and look forward to meeting you today.
Your day to day
● Create design solutions that define the user interface and user experience of our products.
● Play a critical design role at the very front end of product development.
● Work with multidisciplinary teams and collaborate with other designers and product managers on design concept ideation and development.
● Employ a user-centered design process to create beautiful design solutions
● Lead user testing, working alongside our research team, at all stages of the product lifecycle.
● Iterate your product using real user data from hundreds of thousands of people.
Hi there! Here is Inken. I recently got my master’s in visual communication design - interaction option at Rochester Institute of Technology. Previously live in New Jersey and just move to the Bay area. I am an animation lover and independent game developer in my leisure hours, painting cute animals everywhere!
Hello, my name’s Samantha and I’m thrilled to join the DAP!
I recently graduated from UC San Diego studying Cognitive Science & Design and am glad to be back in the Bay Area where I grew up, although I’m already missing the warm beaches.
I’m a homebody at heart and love staying in with a good book or to knit/crochet.
Hi there, this is Nelly! I came from an advertising background and recently graduated from UW HCDE program. I will be working on Yahoo Identity and base around Bay Area. In my free time, I stay with my dog, Hendrick (on the right) , and some of his dog friends. I’m trying to build a workout habit and working on my way to improving my cooking skills.
Hi, I’m Sara! I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a master degree in product innovation, and recently moved to Austin, TX. I’m now part of both the DSP and Rize team (Yay!). Ex-architect and big cat lover. I did all my wedding flowers by myself and like to do flower arrangement in my free time. If you ever need a bouquet or flowers for events, grab me!